What happens on our website, stays on our website.
Digital Done Group Limited. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is always protected. In the event, we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website. You can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Digital Done Group Limited. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect.
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
- Full Name and Title.
- Contact Information (including but not limited to – email address and telephone number).
- Business Name and related information about your business.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Information about your computer (including your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation).
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters, and any other information that you choose to send to us.
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Digital Done Group Limited. is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites.
Handling your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
In the event you are asked to fill in a form on our website, you will be given a choice indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Digital Done Group Limited.